I hope to use this to stay in touch with friends on all corners of the globe. Be sure to let me know you've visited. Remember life is not an emergency, breathe deep relax and enjoy.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Alternative Energy

So I've been going on about wanting to get involved in Alternative Energy. I've thrown around words like passive solar; biodiesel; biohyrdrogen........and guess what? I landed a job with Husky Oil. I'll be on a team designing their new ethanol plant in Minnedosa.......working from a design office in Winnipeg. It's a 1 year contract, starting mid April some time.

How cool is that?

What does this mean for my plans to do grad work...............it means I can actually afford it now. Woo hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger KMag said...

Will you still start grad school in the fall? busy busy!

1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home