I hope to use this to stay in touch with friends on all corners of the globe. Be sure to let me know you've visited. Remember life is not an emergency, breathe deep relax and enjoy.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The plan for the next few months

So I'm in the process of boiling my life down to one car load. This is proving to be a bit of a challenge, but it is also a good excercise........amazing how things can just keep piling up. I expect I'll have more garbage bags than luggage.

Beth and Marc have opened their home to me upon my arrival in Vancouer. I depart Tuesday, May 1st, with a stop over in Calgary. I expect to get to Vancouver Thursday night.

It looks like I have a long road ride lined up on May 6th with one of Sony's cycling buddies. I hope to get into the loop quickly in Vancouver so I don't lose my thread. TRAINING IS GOING AWESOME.

I have registered for the following races:
June 8th - BG Vancouver World Cup - Olympic Distance
June 17th - New Balance Half Ironman, Elk Lake Victoria
July 8th - Dessert Half Ironman, Osoyoos
August 4th - Drummondville Triathlon, PQ - Olympic Distance

The races in June will be training races to get me ready for July and August.

This weekend, ie. the last weekend in Winnipeg, I will be doig a 22 km time trial on Saturday, and a 90 km road race on Sunday. The time trial is an individual race, with no drafting allowed. The road race on Sunday is a pack ride with strategic drafting and pushes. The pack riding freaks me out a bit.....45km/hr with dozens of riders only inches away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home