I hope to use this to stay in touch with friends on all corners of the globe. Be sure to let me know you've visited. Remember life is not an emergency, breathe deep relax and enjoy.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

TRIBALISTIC SEND OFF

Tribalistic threw me a surprise going away party after practice tonight.

It was very touching. I've made some really good friends over the last year training with them.

These guys are making it VERY hard to leave Winnipeg.

I realize I have to go through with the move now, but the friends I've made at Tribalistic are priceless.....and I'm going to miss them and the awesome training sessions like crazy.

They've got something really good going on in that club!

1 Comments:

Blogger KMag said...

Awwwww... What an awesome send off! I think it's good energy sending you on your way! Vancouver is going to greet you with open arms and tonnes of training buddys. Rock on!
Can't wait to see you out here!!

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home