I hope to use this to stay in touch with friends on all corners of the globe. Be sure to let me know you've visited. Remember life is not an emergency, breathe deep relax and enjoy.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Who needs a map anyways

It occured to me on my drive that I don't need a map to cover the 2300km from Winnipeg to Vancouver. I just follow HWY#1 the entire way. In fact I don't have a map with me.




I took a few random shots along the way to Calgary:







I'll be spending Tuesday and Wednesday night in Calgary with my friend Kristen. I'm looking to get a swim in at Mount Royal Rec centre (for which Kristen has given me a free day pass) and to have dinner with a few friends from Calgary Wednesday eve. I depart for Vancouver early Thursday morning with a pitstop in Banff to have breakfast with Paula.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home