I hope to use this to stay in touch with friends on all corners of the globe. Be sure to let me know you've visited. Remember life is not an emergency, breathe deep relax and enjoy.

Friday, May 11, 2007

...so far so good

I've managed to get right into the swing of things here:
Thursday night arrival: run around False Creek with Beth and Mark
Friday: run to Stanely Park, walk around west end with Trevor
Saturday: hike up High Falls Creek Trails, followed by Sushi on Davie
Sunday: ride spanish banks through UBC to airport and back with Shayne (Sonars friend), BBQ at Pogue Sports outrigger club, Memphis/Apostle of Hustle concert that eve with Richard
Monday: fly to Winnipeg, dinner and TV night with Lisette
Tuesday: look for Lex, he ran away, breakfast with Marcus, meeting at U of M, visit Oma, fly back to Van
Wednesday: attempt at Grouse Grind (still closed due to snow), hills at Stanely Park, road ride with Marc to Deep Cove, and North Van, outrigger paddle in the evening with Pogue boat club, sushi dinner with Beth and Marc
Thursday: am swim with Beth and Marc at Vancouver aquatic centre, walk through west end....apartment hunt begins, attend live CBC radio show taping, with Richard.....the host of the show was SEAN MAJUMBDAR.....what a funny man. GREAT EVENING.
Friday: am ride around Stanely Park with Marc, meeting with Ryan at Pogue boat club....he wants me to help him fix boats, and drive a load of boats to Hornby Island. YEAH!

Now I have to start taking pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger S Keys Gawl said...

wow you are a busy man. I need support tonight. i feel really alone in my trianing and its not fun today. But it is a good learning experience. I am paying very close attention to my body and how to train right. Its jsut really hard on my own.

8:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home